Here are some things to think about that will help us create the garden you’ve always wanted:
- What do you want to use the garden for - relaxing, parties, BBQ, kids, car parking etc?
- Do you have kids (what ages) and will they use the space?
- Do you have pets? How many? How big are they?
- How much time would you like to give up to garden maintenance?
- Would you potentially be interested in a maintenance contract?
- Have you seen pictures of anything you liked or disliked?
- What would be your ideal garden? (It’s well worth getting a home and garden type magazine just for ideas)
Other things to think about are: decks, flower beds, grass, water, paths, washing lines etc.
ATTENTION TO THE SMALLEST DETAILS
We understand that your property is a big investment and we want our customers to know that we are there for them to help them accomplish the dreams they may have for their property. From new construction landscaping to existing landscapes that need a facelift, our professional staff is on hand to help you.
BEAUTIFULLY DESIGNED, FLAWLESS LANDSCAPES
Good design starts with a chat! What are you going to use the space for, sometimes it easier than others, if you just want somewhere to park then thats it, however maybe you want more, somewhere to sit, somewhere for the kids to play, somewhere for the dog, but the garden is wet over there and never gets the sun, the sun only shines in the flower bed. We will take all the information you can give us and come up with a plan!